DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l78zdp/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Slovakia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report to their offering.
Personal accident and health insurance is the smallest segment in the Slovak insurance industry, accounting for 3.1% of the total gross written premium in 2014. Agencies and direct marketing are the leading distribution channels in the personal accident and health segment, collectively accounting for 99.4% of the total gross written premium in 2014.
The personal accident category was the largest in the personal accident and health segment in 2014, accounting for 54.2% of the gross written premium. The health gross written premium grew at a review-period CAGR of 3.3%.
The segment is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period as a result of rising disposable incomes, stable GDP growth, the growing aging population and consumer awareness of the need for, and benefits of, personal accident and health insurance.
Reasons To Buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Slovak personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Slovak insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
4 Economy and Demographics
5 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook
6 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Allianz-Slovenská poistovna, AS
- Kooperativa poistovna, AS
- Komunálna Poistovna AS VIG
- Uniqa Poistovna, AS
Generali Poistovna, AS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l78zdp/personal_accident