DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hvtckh/digital) has announced the addition of the "Digital Transformation" report to their offering.
The need for enterprises to differentiate themselves from their competitors has become increasingly important. As we continue to witness the emergence of new products and services around us, the emergence of IoT has opened up opportunities with new business models that were not possible before. Connectivity plays a central role because without it, it will not be possible for enterprises to develop new business models.
However, IoT has greater value than connecting devices and ubiquitous objects to the Internet. Enterprises have so far confined the use of data to enhance internal processes; which is of limited value in driving their top line figure and generating shareholders' value.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Key Findings
3. Introduction and Overview of IoT
4. Drivers and Restraints-Total IoT Market
5. Business Model Assessment
6. Revenue Sharing Business Model - Uber Taxi
7. Device and/or Subscription Business Model - Michelin Fleet Solution
10. Device-centric Business Mode l- Google Nest
13. Selling Data-Telefonica Insight Solution
14. Singtel Video Analytics
15. Volume-driven Business Model-Aviva Rate My Drive
16. Key Takeaway of the Use Cases
17. Considerations in Developing IoT Business Models
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hvtckh/digital