DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l6prt8/wearable_infusion) has announced the addition of the "Wearable Infusion Systems" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report analyzes the wearable infusion systems market and the various factors to set to affect this market in the coming years.
The increasing number of drugs that must be infused is creating a new class of drug delivery devices - devices that can deliver therapeutic drugs in volumes up to 10 mL and higher to ambulatory patients. Wearable subcutaneous infusion systems are targeting the growing need for administering biologicals - a segment that includes monoclonal antibodies, immune modulators and blood factors - that are indicated for chronic conditions.
- What wearable infusion systems are currently marketed or in development, who are the suppliers, and what are the device specifics?
- What are the therapeutic markets being targeted by wearable infusion systems?
- What are the essential design factors, material selection issues, technologies and market development issues for wearable infusion systems?
- What are the major factors that will drive wearable infusion systems demand?
- How are wearable infusion systems currently aligned with various drug classes and therapeutic markets?
- What is the addressable market for wearable infusion systems?
- What is the expected impact of wearable infusion systems on drug delivery markets?
- Who are the significant players in this segment? What are their strategies? Who are their alliance partners?
- CSL Behring
1. Executive Summary Injectable/Infusible Market Segment Dynamics Drug Development Trends
2. Volumes and Viscosities
3. Wearable Infusion Systems - Commercial Devices
4. OEM Devices
5. Captive Devices
6. Single Product Devices
7. Wearable Infusions Systems - Near-Term Drug Products
9. Wearable Infusion Therapeutics - The Addressable Market
10. Inflammatory Autoimmune Diseases
11. Market Factors
12. Self-Administration and Patient Compliance
13. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l6prt8/wearable_infusion