DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7gdzf/north_africa_hvac) has announced the addition of the "North Africa HVAC Market, 2015-2022 - Forecast & Analysis" report to their offering.
The North Africa HVAC Market market is witnessing a high demand for mini-split air conditioners and is expected to generate over $891.48 billion value by 2022. The study includes the analysis of HVAC products, in addition to the market study of the HVAC industry across different countries in North African region. The study presents a detailed examination of HVAC products in North Africa along these lines: market volume, drivers, growth opportunity, and challenges.
- What are different types of HVAC products in North Africa residential, commercial, industrial, institutional and other application markets?
- What are the key market developments and strategies across different regions in North African HVAC market?
- What are major drivers, challenges and opportunities for North Africa HVAC market?
- What is the market size (value and volume) of window and portable/moveable air conditioners in North Africa and major countries across North Africa?
- What is the market size (value and volume) of split systems in North Africa and major countries across North Africa?
- What is the market volume of split systems in major end-use applications across North Africa?
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Delta Construction Manufacturing (Dcm)
- Egyptian German Air Treatment Co. (Egat) Group
- Icat International
- Ingersoll Rand (Trane)
- LG Electronics
- Miraco Carrier Co.
- Panasonic Electronics
- Samsung Electronics
- Smc Air Conditioning
- Tiba Manzalawi Group
- Zamil Air Conditioners
1 Report Scope
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Competitive Insights
6 North Africa HVAC Market, By Product
7. North Africa HVAC Product Market, By Application
8 Key Player Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7gdzf/north_africa_hvac