DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hlvkzz/bloodless_glucose) has announced the addition of the "Bloodless Glucose Monitors" report to their offering.
The convergence of small-scale electronics and sophisticated biocompatible product designs is creating the prospect of bloodless glucose monitoring for patients diagnosed with diabetes. Bloodless glucose monitors that can measure glucose levels accurately and reliably have the capability to improve glycemic control and patient wellbeing.
By integrating the sensing element, electronics, and a power source in a single package, noninvasive monitors are creating new options for caregivers and their diabetes patients. Signal processing improvements - include improved signal-to-noise ratios and interference filtering - will continue to be critical to the commercialization prospects of noninvasive monitors.
What You Will Learn:
- What are the bloodless monitoring technologies and devices that are moving toward commercialization and that are expected to have an impact on the diabetes management market by the end of the decade?
- What are the products currently under development, and what is their current status in terms of market readiness and product validation?
- What are the signification product development and commercialization issues facing the current generation of bloodless glucose monitors?
- Who are the companies behind bloodless glucose monitors, what are their capabilities and risk factors and what are their key supply chain issues?
- What are the commercialization prospects of the bloodless glucose monitors?
What are the significant market factors that will impact the market
for bloodless glucose monitors?
1. Executive Summary
2. Diabetes Management - A View to 2020
3. Data Collection & Reporting
4. Noninvasive Glucose Monitors -The Near Term
5. Market Factors
6. Research Programs
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hlvkzz/bloodless_glucose