DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mc2v5c/medical_device) has announced the addition of the "Medical Device Sourcing - The China Market" report to their offering.
FDA are increasingly being manufactured outside of North America. Understanding the global medical device supply chain and the supplier relationships that drive this industry segment is an important success factor in the new product development decision process.
Locating medical device suppliers and understanding their business activities and capabilities can be a time-consuming endeavor. The rise of rapidly growing economies, particularly in Asia and South America are changing the landscape of the medical device industry. Devices receiving marketing authorization from the U.S.
Key Questions Answered:
- Who are the key suppliers of medical devices in China?
- What medical device sourcing services are offered by Chinese companies? Where are they located?
- Who are the foreign private-label distributors in China?
- What is the distribution of contract medical device suppliers by device class in China? By location/province? By service offerings?
- Which province dominates the medical device sourcing landscape in China? For cardiovascular devices? For orthopedic devices? For general hospital devices? For Radiology devices?
How do I find a list of Chinese companies that can perform the
sourcing that I seek for the devices I require? Who are the contacts?
- Anhui Province
- Beijing Municipality
- Chongqing Municipality
- Fujian Province
- Gansu Province
- Guangdong Province
- Guangxi Province
- Hebei Province
- Henan Province
- Hong Kong SAR
- Hubei Province
- Hunan Province
- Jiangsu Province
- Jiangxi Province
- Liaoning Province
- Shaanxi Province
- Shandong Province
- Shanghai Municipality
- Shanxi Province
- Sichuan Province
- Tianjin Municipality
- Zhejiang Province
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Medical Device Sourcing - Chinese Market Application Segments
3. Medical Device Sourcing - the Provinces
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mc2v5c/medical_device