DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qvzqdv/selfadministered) has announced the addition of the "Self-administered Injectables to 2022" report to their offering.
This report on self-administered injectables states that increases in life expectancy is resulting in a growing number of patients diagnosed with chronic conditions. According to the report, pressure from the public sector and managed care organizations will place a premium on therapeutic self-administration.
This will create an increased interest in administration methods and devices that are patient friendly and cost effective.
While designers have acquired many powerful design tools during the past decade - tools that include 3D CAD design software and high performance materials, design team have been increasingly relying on classic end user research to define the design targets for their projects related to self-administered injectables to 2020.
Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the currently marketed injectable drugs intended for patient self administration?
- What are the therapeutic demand drivers for self administered injectables and what are the growth prospects for self administered injectable drugs?
- What are the key device selection factors and market development issues for self administered injectables?
- What doses the current self administered injectables market look like, who are the market leaders, and what will this market look like in 2022?
- What companies supply syringes and injectors designed for patient self administration, and what are their product activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations?
- How important are pharma-device alliances and design partnerships in the self administered injectables market segment?
What is the impact of economic, technology, and regulatory factors?
1. Executive Summary
2. Injectable Drug Market Dynamics
3. Injectable Drug Device Selection Criteria
4. Self Administered Injectables - Device Classes & Devices
5. Self Administered Injectables - Disease Segment Analysis
6. Self Administered Branded Product Analysis & Market Data
7. Market Factors
8. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qvzqdv/selfadministered