Chase is rolling out the new account features behind the sign-in to millions of customers across the U.S. in the next few weeks and will bring all 33 million regular users to the new site later this year.
“Customers continually seek easy ways to access their accounts, so we’re making it easier for customers to bank their way,” said Gavin Michael, Head of Digital for Chase. “We’re excited to bring the look and feel that customers love on the new chase.com home page to behind the sign in experience.”
The new features of chase.com – redesigned for the first time in 10 years – make it easier for customers to:
- Check your messages: See personalized messages about accounts and upcoming payments – in one place.
- Cut to the Chase: Get a snapshot of all their accounts on one page as soon as they sign in. And customers can click on different tiles to adjust their details and account view.
- Navigate with ease: The side menu is accessible as customers move around the site.
- Have it your way: Customers can put their most-used accounts front and center – and tell us how and when to send them statements and alerts.
- Pay bills and friends: Pay bills, pay another person and transfer money all in one place. Customers can also check in on past and upcoming payments in a flash.
- Find the answer: The new Search feature lets customers ask questions—and get answers in everyday language—right on the same page.
- Learn more: Customers can visit Help & support to view videos, tooltips and links to guide their experience in the new chase.com.
Chase continues to enhance the site and other channels as more customers take advantage of digital banking’s convenience.
For more information, visit chase.com/ataglance.
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America’s households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,400 branches, 17,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.