BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Digital Lumens, the market leader in connected lighting systems, today announced the achievement of key milestones in the continued global expansion of its business. With its systems installed in more than 300 million square feet of commercial and industrial buildings across 45 countries, Digital Lumens is on pace to save its customers a cumulative 2 billion kWh by the end of 2016.
“The global lighting market is gathering momentum as it transitions to intelligent lighting everywhere,” said Tom Pincince, Digital Lumens President and CEO. “Across a wide range of commercial and industrial buildings, customers are locking in massive energy savings while leveraging the IoT to make their businesses more efficient and productive.”
Additional company highlights from 2015 include:
- Continued market share growth in the company’s core commercial/industrial verticals of manufacturing, distribution, and warehousing
- Expansion into new markets, including offices, sporting facilities, convention centers, retail, aerospace, and transportation
- Large-scale deployments in 12 new countries, giving the company one of the largest global footprints for lighting systems
Enhancements to LightRules®, the enterprise-class platform for
connected buildings, including:
- LightRules® Mobile, a first-of-its-kind application that gives users a simple and convenient way to control and manage lighting system configuration from any mobile device
- LightRules® Emergency Management Solution, an automated life-safety testing and reporting solution that streamlines testing and reporting, while providing code-compliant light levels in the event of an emergency
- Further development of the company’s intellectual property portfolio, including five new issued patents
About Digital Lumens
Digital Lumens is the pioneer of intelligent lighting. At Digital Lumens, we use software to make lights more energy efficient and user-friendly. But that is only the beginning – our connected systems make buildings smart, generating data that can be used to help our customers be more productive, use their space more efficiently, and manage energy costs across their entire enterprise. Digital Lumens has the largest installed base of intelligent lighting systems in the world, bringing the tangible benefits of the Internet of Things (IoT) to commercial and industrial buildings around the globe. For more information, please visit www.digitallumens.com.
Note to editors: Digital Lumens and LightRules are trademarks of Digital Lumens, Inc.