PRINCETON, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. (NYSE: HPY), one of the nation’s largest payment processors, today said it has been chosen by America’s Best 401k to provide payroll, payment processing and lending solutions for their small and midsize business (SMB) clients. Heartland said it would add America’s Best 401k solutions to its suite of payroll services and offer them to mutual payroll clients.
- America’s Best 401k offers innovative 401k plan solutions for small and midsize businesses.
- America’s Best 401k solutions combine strategic plan design, high-touch service and integrated asset allocation technology with greatly reduced investment related expenses. This approach increases the likelihood of successful financial outcomes for 401k plan participants upon their retirement.
- Heartland payroll processing solutions feature an all-inclusive pricing guaranteed for three years, a web-based, self-service portal that employees can access anytime, anywhere, and paperless direct deposit and prepaid card options. U.S.-based Heartland payroll specialists staff all solutions.
- Heartland payroll processing client base exceeds 35,000 SMBs in diverse industries in 50 U.S. states.
- As one of the largest payment processors in the U.S., Heartland delivers credit/debit/prepaid card processing and security technology through Heartland Secure™ and its comprehensive breach warranty. Heartland also offers point of sale, mobile commerce, e-commerce, marketing solutions, payroll solutions, and related business solutions and services to more than 300,000 business and educational locations nationwide.
- Heartland lending solutions offer the most competitive rates possible while making the loan process as easy as possible.
Robert O. Carr, chairman and CEO, Heartland
“Heartland is always looking for ways to improve our service and offer new solutions to help our clients grow and succeed. We welcome the opportunity to collaborate with America’s Best 401k to service our mutual clients because of their organizational ethos, their approach to transparency in pricing and because their belief in high levels of client services are in alignment with our core business practices.”
Tom Zgainer, CEO and founder, America’s Best 401k
“We're thrilled to partner with Heartland for the additional services they will offer our clients and prospects. Integrated payroll services are a fantastic addition to America's Best 401k, as we strive to reduce our clients’ administrative tasks. Most importantly, we greatly admire the corporate ethos of Heartland, which matches ours at America's Best 401k: to deliver solutions and services in the best interests of our clients.”
- [Photo] Robert O. Carr, chairman and CEO, Heartland
- [Photo] Tom Zgainer, CEO and founder, America’s Best 401k
- Read about America's Best 401k.
- Read about Heartland.
- RSS feed for Heartland news releases.
- For more information about Heartland’s news and activities, follow the company via Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook and YouTube.
Tags/Keywords: payroll, payment processing, payments, lending, 401k, Heartland Payment Systems, Heartland, Robert O. Carr, America’s Best 401k, ABk, Tom Zgainer
Heartland Payment Systems, Inc. (NYSE: HPY), one of the largest payment processors in the United States, delivers credit/debit/prepaid card processing and security technology through Heartland Secure™ and Heartland Secure Out-of-Scope solutions and its comprehensive breach warranty. Heartland also offers point of sale, mobile commerce, e-commerce, marketing solutions, payroll solutions, and related business solutions and services to more than 300,000 business and educational locations nationwide.
A FORTUNE 1000 company, Heartland is the founding supporter of the Merchant Bill of Rights, a public advocacy initiative that educates merchants about fair credit and debit card processing practices. Heartland also established the Sales Professional Bill of Rights to advocate for the rights of sales professionals everywhere.
About America’s Best 401k
America’s Best 401k is one the most disruptive solutions in the retirement planning space. We remember what most plan providers have seemingly forgotten: that the money in 401(k), 403(b) and defined benefits plans is the possession of real people—people with families—who deserve to experience the benefits of the money they have had the discipline to sock away. America’s Best 401k offers plan sponsors and participants freedom from expensive 401k plans and underperforming investment options. For more information, visit americasbest401k.com.