DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w99hkt/opportunityanalyze) has announced the addition of the "OpportunityAnalyzer: Graft-Versus-Host Disease - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2023" report to their offering.
The GVHD market was valued at $297.0m across the 6MM in 2013, and is expected to increase to $544.4m in 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 12.84%.
The main drivers of growth in graft versus host disease over the 2013-2023 forecast period include the increasing numbers of allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplants and the increasing use of biologic off-label and marketed therapies in the 6MM.
Key Topics Covered:
- Overview of GVHD, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms and current treatment options
- Annualized GVHD therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapies and forecasts for five years to 2023.
- Key topics covered include strategic product assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, R&D strategies, clinical trial design and implications for the GVHD therapeutics market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging trends and mechanisms of action under development, including TNF blockers, CD25a blockers, GVHD-specific therapies etc.
Benefits of this Report:
- Identify the unmet needs and remaining opportunities in the GVHD therapeutics market.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the US and five major EU GVHD therapeutics market.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies.
- Astellas Pharma
- Millenium Pharmaceuticals
- Warner Lambert
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals
- Adienne Pharma
- Dr Falk Pharma
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 Disease Overview
5 Current Treatment Options
6 Unmet Need and Opportunity
7 Research and Development Strategies
8 Pipeline Assessment
9 Pipeline and Off-Label Valuation Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w99hkt/opportunityanalyze