DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnd9gs/global_industrial) has announced the addition of the "Global Industrial Internet-of-Things Market 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The global IIoT market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global IIoT market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from sales of IIoT software and services
The report, Global IIOT Market, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Rockwell Automation
- ARM Holdings
- Robert Bosch
- Zebra Technologies
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Geographical segmentation
PART 07: Market drivers
PART 08: Impact of drivers
PART 09: Market challenges
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 11: Market trends
PART 12: Five forces analysis
PART 13: Key vendor analysis
PART 14: Appendix
PART 15: About Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnd9gs/global_industrial