DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qsrfp4/breastfeeding) has announced the addition of the "Breastfeeding Supplies Market in US 2016-2020" report to their offering.
The analysts forecast the breastfeeding supplies market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 5.82% during the period 2016-2020.
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the breastfeeding supplies market in the US for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the sales revenue from the following types of breastfeeding supplies in the US:
- Breastfeeding storage and feeding supplies
- Breastfeeding pumps
- Breastfeeding accessories (cleaning products and breast shields)
The report, Breastfeeding Supplies Market in the US, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years.
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Philips and Pigeon
- Bailey Medical Engineering
- Lansinoh mOmma
- Mayborn Group
- Summer Infant
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Country overview: US
PART 06: Overview of global baby care products market
PART 07: Market landscape
PART 08: Market segmentation by product type
PART 09: Market segmentation by retail format
PART 10: Market drivers
PART 11: Impact of drivers
PART 12: Market challenges
PART 13: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 14: Market trends
PART 15: Vendor landscape
PART 16: About Author
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qsrfp4/breastfeeding