LAS VEGAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Redox today announced it is extending the capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud with its EMR integration engine. Redox provides a modern API solution for clinical integration with electronic medical record (EMR) systems. The addition of Redox to the Health Cloud product provides streamlined sharing of clinical data and a comprehensive view of patient conditions and clinical events. Health Cloud is generally available for purchase today, giving healthcare providers new ways to make smarter care decisions, engage with patients across their caregiver networks and manage patient data. Redox joins Salesforce as a Health Cloud launch partner at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS16) Conference in Las Vegas.
Redox Key Features
Redox integrates with electronic medical records and standardizes disparate data formats to consistent JSON data models. Partners establish connectivity with Redox once and are then able to send and receive data with any health system or digital health application through a modern web service API. Redox provides robust maintenance and support of connections ensuring data flows appropriately and allows organizations to focus on core functions.
Comments on the News
● “We are devoted to accelerating the adoption of great technology in healthcare. We believe Salesforce Health Cloud represents a great step for the industry and look forward to helping the solution positively impact the maximum number of lives,” said Niko Skievaski, Co-founder & President, Redox. “Health Cloud brings together data from many sources and presents a comprehensive view of the patient. Accessing data from the electronic medical record real-time through a modern infrastructure is an integral piece of this puzzle and we are proud to partner with Salesforce to deliver robust EMR integrations.”
● “We live in the age of the customer, and patients now expect personalized and engaging experiences with their healthcare providers,” said Joshua Newman, MD, Chief Medical Officer, GM, Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences. “Health Cloud is all about building stronger patient relationships, and Redox is a valuable part of our journey towards creating a modern healthcare platform for patients, doctors, and everyone else involved in care.”
About Salesforce Health Cloud
Salesforce Health Cloud is a cloud-based patient relationship management solution that enables providers to gain a complete view of the patient with integrated data from electronic medical records (EMRs), wearables and more; make smarter care decisions; engage with patients across their caregiver networks; and safely and securely manage patient data.
● Like Salesforce on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
● Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
● Redox Website: https://www.redoxengine.com/
● Follow Redox on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/5079845
● Follow Redox on Twitter: https://twitter.com/redox_engine
Salesforce is the trademark of salesforce.com, inc.
Redox is the modern API for healthcare. We allow best-in-class software to easily and securely interoperate with EMRs by connecting to existing health system infrastructure. Cloud-based software applications, like Health Cloud, connect to Redox once and integrate with any health system they sell to through our standardized data models. Founded in 2014 by former Epic engineers, Redox is the leading healthcare integration platform with one of the largest ecosystems of enterprise applications. Learn more and join the ecosystem at www.redoxengine.com.