CALABASAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Ixia, a leading provider of network testing, visibility, and security solutions, will be exhibiting (Booth # 3201 North Hall) at the RSA Conference 2016, February 29th through March 4th, at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
At this year’s event, Ixia will demonstrate a wide range of technology advancements and interoperability with key industry partners that will show attendees how to:
PREVENT LATERAL THREAT PROPAGATION WITHIN SOFTWARE DEFINED NETWORKS
(SDN) (demo available at the Palo Alto Networks booth,
presentation at Ixia booth)
- Ixia and Palo Alto Networks have partnered to demonstrate next-generation security for VMware NSX enabled Software Defined Datacenters (SDDC). Leveraging Ixia’s BreakingPoint-VE solution for the first time in a NSX enabled environment, the demo will showcase emulation of advanced lateral threat propagation and its prevention by Palo Alto Networks VM-Series virtual next-generation firewall in conjunction with VMware NSX. This joint integration proves the effectiveness of advanced security controls in preventing a variety of server to server threat vectors that can be propagated within the virtualized data center.
ANALYZE, FIND, AND PROACTIVELY SOLVE POTENTIAL NETWORK ISSUES
BEFORE IMPACTING THE USER EXPERIENCE (demo available at the Ixia
- Enhanced technology from Ixia can emulate traffic for voice, unified communications, webcasts, and other rich media applications, and analyze how current network conditions will impact the overall quality of the application.
OPTIMIZE NETWORK SECURITY WITHOUT SACRIFICING PERFORMANCE (demo
available at the Ixia booth)
- A new turn-key device from Ixia delivers operational reliability and wire-rate performance for rapidly collecting, processing, and filtering data and application flows to security and monitoring analytics.
REDUCE NETWORK ATTACK SURFACE AND IT ALERT FATIGUE (demo
available at the Ixia booth)
- A turn-key device from Ixia blocks unwanted traffic before it can impact an existing enterprise security infrastructure, eliminating unnecessary notifications that create alert fatigue.
TEST AND VALIDATE THE SECURITY POSTURE OF A SINGLE DEVICE OR AN
ENTIRE SYSTEM (demos available at the Dell SonicWALL and Fortinet
- A single, integrated system from Ixia allows control of application traffic to nearly a terabit, up to 720 million concurrent connections, and new TCP connection rates of up to 24 million and generates stateful applications and malicious traffic that simulate millions of real-world end user environments to test and validate a single device or an entire system.
Ixia (Nasdaq: XXIA) provides testing, visibility, and security solutions, strengthening applications across physical and virtual networks for enterprises, service providers, and network equipment manufacturers. Ixia offers companies trusted environments in which to develop, deploy, and operate. Customers worldwide rely on Ixia to verify their designs, optimize their performance, and ensure protection of their networks to make their applications stronger. Learn more at www.ixiacom.com.
Ixia and the Ixia logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ixia in the United States and other jurisdictions. All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.