DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4nzqv/global) has announced the addition of the "Global E-Cigarette and Vaporizer Market Analysis 2016 - Forecast to 2022" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the global markets for "E-Cigarette and Vaporizer". The market assessment is performed through standard and the tailored research methodology approach. The market overview offers in depth analysis at the regional and country level, for instance North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, U.K. and Spain), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea and Rest of APAC) and Rest of the World (Middle East, Africa and Latin America).
Key Topics Covered:
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 5 years of all the given segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Identifying market dynamics (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Regional and country level market analysis
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling covering the financials, recent activities and the future strategies
- Supply chain trends mapping the recent advancements
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Altria Group, Inc.
- Ballantyne Brands, Llc.
- British American Tobacco Plc.
- Dongguan Boluvaper Technology. Co. Ltd.
- Feellife Bioscience International Co. Ltd
- First Union
- Hubbly Bubbly
- International Vapor Group, Inc.
- Japan Tobacco, Inc.
- Litejoy International Private Limited
- Nice Vapor
- Njoy, Inc.
- Pacific Smoke International
- Philip Morris International, Inc.
- Puff Ecig
- Reynolds American Inc.
- Vape Moshi
- Vapor Line
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 E-Cigarette and Vaporizer Market by Product Type
6 Geographical Segmentation
7 Vendor Landscaping
8 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n4nzqv/global