DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gxjz9s/wide_format) has announced the addition of the "Wide Format Inkjet Printing Trends & Opportunities" report to their offering.
This study provides a definition of wide format including market size, equipment, markets, etc. This study also identifies equipment and media currently in use and explores emerging trends in technologies and applications.
Covering both analog and digital processes, the study sizes the market (both historical and 3-5 years hence); identifies typical vertical markets utilizing wide-format printing; evaluates workflow; provides data and analysis of equipment installed base (both press and finishing), inks and substrates data and trends, color trends, drivers and barriers for growth (such as electronic signage) and opportunities for the future.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Introduction and Methodology
3. North American Print Service Providers Landscape
4. Wide Format Inkjet Printing Market Forecast
5. Key Market Trends
6. Buyers' Requirements and Perspectives
7. Major Wide Format Inkjet Applications
8. Print Service Providers' Perspectives
9. Impact of Digital Signage
10. Conclusions, Implications, and Recommendations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gxjz9s/wide_format