TRENTON, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NICUSA, New Jersey Division is pleased to announce a new service, the New Jersey Online Notice Response Service (NJ ONRS), which offers a convenient, fast and secure way to respond to notices sent by the New Jersey Division of Taxation. It allows taxpayers to respond to a notice in real time and receive proof of delivery electronically. Responses may include a note and uploaded documents, such as digitalized copies of W-2’s, as requested by the Division. The service can be accessed at https://www.njportal.com/DOR/onlinenotices.
NJ ONRS acknowledges receipt of responses immediately and also sends receipts via electronic mail. The service sends responses to the Division as electronic case files for review and resolution. By using the new service, taxpayers will realize significant benefits by:
- Uploading sensitive account documents securely via any Internet-connected device, including smart phones and tablets;
- Obtaining dated proof of delivery;
- Guaranteeing prompt and proper routing of responses automatically to the correct locations;
- Eliminating costs, delays and errors associated with mailed documents;
- Helping reduce the cost of government operations.
The Online Notice Response Service was developed by NICUSA’s New Jersey Division, which is a vendor to the State of New Jersey. NICUSA, New Jersey Division is not affiliated with the State of New Jersey, including the State’s Division of Taxation. The goal of NICUSA’s New Jersey Division is to make government interactions more accessible through technology. The company has developed a variety of digital government service projects.