GUADALAJARA, Mexico--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:PAC)(BMV:GAP) (the “Company” or “GAP”) reported its consolidated results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2015. Figures are unaudited and have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”), issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”). As a result of our acquisition of Desarrollo de Concesiones Aeroportuarias, S.L. (“DCA”), our financial and operating information includes the consolidation of the Montego Bay airport (“MBJ”). Therefore, 4Q15 and full-year 2015 information may not be directly comparable with information from 2014. All peso amounts are presented in nominal pesos.
Summary of 4Q15 vs. 4Q14:
- The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical services revenues increased by Ps. 692.0 million, or 53.8%. Total revenues increased 54.8%, or Ps. 730.9 million.
- Cost of services increased by Ps. 151.4 million, or 53.2%, compared to 4Q14.
- Operating income increased by Ps. 359.8 million, or 53.9%.
- EBITDA increased by Ps. 412.2 million, or 44.5%, in 4Q15 compared to 4Q14. EBITDA margin (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12) decreased from 72.0% in 4Q14 to 67.7% in 4Q15.
- Net income and comprehensive income increased in 4Q15 by Ps. 339.0 million, or 54.0%.
For the full version of this report please visit www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx