DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3gmvcz/global_pos) has announced the addition of the "Global POS Terminals Market in the Retail Sector 2015-2019" report to their offering.
The global POS terminals market in the retail sector is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.37% in terms of revenue during 2015-2019.
POS terminals are a combination of hardware and software which allows users to accept card payments directly without updating the cash registers. The cost of installing a terminal varies with the size of the business unit and selling terms with the channel partners and suppliers. A POS terminal is an electronic device and performs the following functions:
- Reads the information of a customer’s credit/debit card
- Checks the funds status in a customer’s bank account
- Transfers the funds from customer’s account to the seller’s account
- Records the transaction
- Prints the receipt of the transaction
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global POS terminals market in the retail sector. The report considers the revenue generated from the shipments of POS terminals in the retail sector, including fixed POS terminals and wireless POS terminals. The report does not consider the revenue generated from the following:
- Mobile computing devices such as smartphones and tablets used as POS terminals by merchants
- Service and maintenance of POS terminals
- Sales of used POS terminals
According to the report, POS terminals help retailers streamline their in-store operations, which results in increased revenues. The use of the terminals in the retail sector is likely to witness steady growth during the forecast period. Moreover, the ease of use and portability around the store increase the use of mobile POS terminals in the retail sector.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Industry overview
PART 06: Global POS terminals market
PART 07: Market landscape
PART 08: Market segmentation by application
PART 09: Geographical segmentation
PART 10: Key leading countries
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 12: Vendor landscape
PART 13: Key vendor analysis
- Ingenico Group
- PAX Global Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3gmvcz/global_pos.