DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rt9t4k/opportunityanalyze) has announced the addition of the "OpportunityAnalyzer: Opioid-Induced Constipation - Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2019" report to their offering.
The Opioid-Induced Constipation (OIC) is a new and rapidly establishing market currently dominated by OTC laxatives set to undergo substantial growth between 2014 and 2019.
Key Topics Covered:
- Overview of OIC, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized OIC therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2014 and forecast for seven years to 2019.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the OIC therapeutics market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
Benefits of this Report:
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global OIC therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global OIC therapeutics market in future.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Track drug sales in the global OIC therapeutics market from 2014-2019.
- Abbott Japan
- Forest Laboratories
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- Ono Pharmaceuticals
- Purdue Pharma
- S.L.A. Pharma
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 Disease Overview
4 Potential Patient Population
5 Current Treatment Options
6 Unmet Needs Assessment and Opportunity Analysis
7 R&D Strategies
8 Pipeline Assessment
9 Pipeline Valuation Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rt9t4k/opportunityanalyze