DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6b53wv/global_and_china) has announced the addition of the "Global and China Vision ADAS Industry Report, 2015-2020" report to their offering.
Global automotive camera module shipments approximated 50.3 million pieces in 2015 and are expected to reach 62.1 million pieces in 2016, 141 million pieces in 2020, and 246 million pieces in 2025. There are three cameras on each light vehicle on average, respectively for LKA, AEB, and Parking. Unlike mobile phone camera modules, automotive camera modules are highly demanding on reliability and range of operating temperature. Major vendors are Panasonic, Sony, Valeo, Fujitsu Ten, MCNEX, Magna, Gentex, Continental, and Hitachi. Panasonic ranks first globally in terms of market share and is far ahead of the second place.
Global automotive vision system market size was worth about USD3.1 billion in 2015 and is expected to hit USD6.1 billion in 2020. Magna, TRW (ZF), Hitachi Automotive System, and Continental are in the first camp, with Magna being the world's largest, and Autoliv, Valeo, Denso, Fujitsu-ten, and Bosch are in the second camp. As the demand from carmakers varies greatly, the market concentration has been lower and this will continue for a considerable time.
Global and China Vision ADAS Industry Report, 2015-2020 focuses on the following:
1. Global vision ADAS system market and industry
2. Lane detection
3. Emergency braking (Anti-collision)
4. Night vision and adaptive high beam system
5. Parking Assist
6. Vision ADAS Companies
Camera-based vision ADAS systems can be divided into several categories of applications:
- Lane Detection, i.e., LDW/LKA/LCA (Lane Centering Assist) to prevent the car from deviating in the working state of either ACC or TJA (Traffic Jam Assist);
- Obstacles Detection and Recognition, i.e., FCW (Forward Collision Warning)/AEB (Autonomous Emergency Braking);
- Surroundings Display, i.e., Parking Assist, including Rear View and 360°Surround View.
- BSD (Blind Spot Detection);
- HBA (High Beam Assist) and Night Vision.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Global Vision ADAS System Market and Industry
2. Lane Detection
3. Emergency Braking (Collision Avoidance)
4. Night Vision and High Beam Assist
5. Vision for Parking Assist
6. Vision ADAS Companies
- Continental Automotive ADAS
- Fujitsu Ten
- Subaru Eyesight
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6b53wv/global_and_china