DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5p9c4/six_sigma_green) has announced the addition of the "Six Sigma Green Belt - Online Classroom (26-29th July, 2016)" webinar to their offering.
Date: 26-29th July, 2016
Start time: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM CST
Competitive pressure is forcing the Organizations to look for the ways and means to improving their processes so that the Quality of the products and services improve, waste reduces and customer satisfaction increases. In Today's challenging world you need to make price reductions & create better quality. For that you need proven method for achieving this throughout your company on a rapid, systematic and continuous basis. Our Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Online Training can result in the kinds of changes you are looking for.
Six Sigma seeks to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects (errors) and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes.
- Blended learning with instructor-led-virtual classroom sessions and elearning.
- 90 days of e-learning access for all the classroom participants
- Six Sigma Green Belt handbook
- Chapter-end quizzes for each chapter
- Six sigma Green Belt Certification exam at no extra cost
- Illustrated examples taken from various industries
- 24 PDUs with Certificate provided to all Registrants upon completion of the Program
- 4 days of classroom training from experienced Six Sigma instructor
- Quizzes at the end of chapter to understand the chapter thoroughly
- Online examination at no extra cost-to be taken within 90 days from the date of training
- Get continued support via E-mail, Chat and Telephone
Accredited by IASSC - International Association for Six Sigma Certification
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n5p9c4/six_sigma_green