DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcsc5v/united_states) has announced the addition of the "United States Prepaid Card Retail Consumer Dynamics & Retail Spend Analysis, 2011-2020 - Market Trends and Drivers by Demographics, Retail Spend, and Card Usage" report to their offering.
This report provides insights into consumer attitude and behaviour along with market size and forecast of overall prepaid (pay before) cards, offering a wealth of insights to help companies understand this growing but quickly changing market:
- Consumer attitude and behaviour: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report identifies and interprets key prepaid KPIs, including spend by age, gender, and income level. In addition, it provides an overview of how consumers are currently using prepaid cards across five key categories - travel, bill payment, retail spend, cash withdrawal, and P2P transfers. It also provides a breakdown by transaction size.
- Retail spend: Breaks down retail spend across 11 categories to provide detailed insights on consumer behaviour and changing dynamics of prepaid card spend.
- Market dynamics: Provides a comprehensive view on size and structure, industry dynamics, market trends, consumer attitude and behaviour, and competitive landscape in the prepaid card industry.
- Open loop and closed loop: Provides market estimates and forecasts to assess opportunities in open loop and closed loop prepaid market segments. Details four essential KPIs - number of cards in circulation, number of transactions, load value, and value of transactions.
- Benchmarking and risk index: Benchmarks the prepaid card industry in the country with key global markets along with a risk assessment through proprietary Prepaid Cards Industry Risk Index (PCIRI).
- Innovation and market strategies: Explores prepaid card strategies, including innovations across categories, competitive positioning, and new product launches.
Key Topics Covered:
1. About this Report
2. United States Prepaid Card Strategy and Product Innovation
2. United States Prepaid Card - Analysis and Opinion on Market Dynamics, Strategy, and Product Innovation
3. United States Prepaid Card Industry Market Attractiveness
4. United States Open Loop Prepaid Card Future Growth Dynamics, 2011 - 2020
5. United States Closed Loop Prepaid Card Future Growth Dynamics, 2011 - 2020
6. United States Prepaid Cards Consumer Usage Trends
7. United States Open Loop Prepaid Cards Retail Spend Dynamics
- American Express
- Blackhawk Network
- Electronic Funds Source
- First Data
- JP Morgan
- Material Wrld
- National Association for Convenience Stores
- Scientific Games Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bcsc5v/united_states