DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5ntdk/strategic) has announced the addition of the "Strategic Analysis of Fleet Vehicle Leasing Market in Portugal" report to their offering.
This market insight analyzes the company car market in Portugal and provides an understanding of the types of company car funding options (operational lease, financial lease and Outright purchase) for the automobile segment of passenger cars and light commercial vehicles. The research finds that there were 163,787+ vehicles (Passenger Vehicles and LCV) leased in Portugal in 2014.
Operating lease contributed to more than 61% of the total Vehicle Leasing Market. The total vehicle leased is estimated to increase by 1.7% by 2019 and operating lease is expected to be the key growth driver. Apart from this, the related regulations and drivers and restraints that are affecting market growth are also assessed in the report.
- To understand the current market for fleet leasing in Portugal and to explore new opportunities for future growth
- The aim of the study is to analyse and forecast the Portuguese fleet leasing market and identify growth opportunities for market participants in the country
The study analyses in detail: new fleet and portfolio fleet sales,
vehicle lease products (operating lease, financial lease, outright
purchase sales), leasing supplier trendtop players in financial and
operational leasing, growth drivers, restraints and challenges for the
fleet leasing market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, and Methodology
3. Macro Economical Analysis
4. Drivers and Restraints-Fleet and Leasing Market
5. Penetration Trend Analysis-Fleet and Leasing Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Fleet and Leasing Market
7. Key Conclusions
- ALD Automotive
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b5ntdk/strategic.