DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pqxn92/2016_outlook_of) has announced the addition of the "2016 Outlook of the Global Automotive Aftermarket " report to their offering.
Global vehicles in operation will increase sharply over the 2016-2020 period, driving new opportunities for light vehicle parts and service providers. This research compiles findings from various deliverables published over the past two years. It covers growth prospects for the global automotive aftermarket in North America, Europe, China, India, and Latin America.
The research includes vehicles in operation analysis, revenue forecasts, and top parts, and service providers by region. It also includes an analysis of Mega Trends impacting the global automotive aftermarket, with a specific focus on electronic parts retailing. Conclusions and future outlook are presented for each region.
- Poor road quality and inexperienced drivers in emerging regions will offset the impact of advanced safety systems in reducing vehicle collision rates worldwide.
Hybrid and electric vehicles make up more than 1% of total vehicles in
operation worldwide, causing independent parts and service suppliers
worldwide to invest more in the tools and training to repair and
maintain these vehicles.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Global Aftermarket Overview
4. 2016 Key Focus Area-Technology in Service Bay
5. North American Automotive Aftermarket
6. European Automotive Aftermarket
7. Chinese Automotive Aftermarket
8. Latin American Automotive Aftermarket
9. India Automotive Aftermarket
10. Rest of the World Automotive Aftermarket
11. Key Conclusion and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pqxn92/2016_outlook_of