--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Stanford Graduate School of Business:
WHAT: The Stanford GSB Sports Innovation Conference brings together sports business professionals with Stanford students, alumni, faculty to showcase and discuss the ideas and organizations which are creating the future of sports.
The format will include keynote sessions and breakout panels, including:
- Championing Innovation: Bringing Silicon Valley to the NBA - Keynote session with Golden State Warriors Co-Executive Chairmen Joe Lacob and Peter Guber
- The Drone Racing League Takes Flight - Interactive design-thinking workshop led by IDEO and Drone Racing League executives to envision how a entirely new sport can be brought to a mass audience
- eSports on the Rise - Understanding the rising popularity of eSports and identifying the movers and shakers that will shape its future
- Rethinking Exercise: Smart Fitness - Addressing how innovative technology allows us to optimize performance and achieve results aligned with the best versions of ourselves
- Scouting in the 21st Century - Discussing how technological improvements and big data are changing how sports teams scout potential players
- Startup Showcase - Presentations by three innovative startups with potentially disruptive solutions in the sports space
WHEN: Wednesday, March 2, 2016, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
|Stanford Graduate School of Business|
|655 Knight Way|
|Stanford, CA 94305|
WHO: More than 30 speakers will be featured, including:
- Joe Lacob and Peter Guber, Co-Executive Chairmen, Golden State Warriors
- Tim Connelly, General Manager & Executive Vice President of Basketball Operations, Denver Nuggets
- Russ D’Souza, Founder & CEO, Seatgeek
- Tucker Kain, CFO, Los Angeles Dodgers; Managing Director, Guggenheim Baseball Management
- Molly Knight, author, The Best Team Money Can Buy: The Los Angeles Dodgers' Wild Struggle To Build a Baseball Powerhouse
- Roger Mason, Jr., Deputy Executive Director, NBA Players Association
- Ahmad Nassar, President, NFL Players, Inc.
For the full agenda and list of speakers, visit our website: http://gsbsic.stanford.edu/