DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d9d35q/the_world_market) has announced the addition of the "The World Market for Microarrays" report to their offering.
Microarrays are an important tool used in functional genomics for understanding biological data. Advancements in technology have led to the development of more sophisticated techniques, instruments, data analysis, and management tools for studying genetics.
The current market is rapidly evolving with companies making substantial investments on research and development to develop new technologies and identify new therapies and diagnostic tests. Certified service providers offer microarray base services including genome-studies such as genome expression, SNP (single nucleotide polymorphism), CNV (copy-number variation), epigenetic mapping and diagnostic services.
Market players in microarray technology work closely with a broad network of service providers utilizing their technology platforms (or products, instruments or software) for successful execution of services.
World Market for Microarrays analyzes the current and future markets for microarrays, including:
- Overview of Microarrays
- DNA Microarrays
- DNA Microarrays - High Growth Applications
- Protein Microarrays
- Lab-on-a-Chip Technology
Market analysis in this report includes the following:
- Microarray Products and Services, Worldwide, 2015
- DNA Microarray Market Growth, 2015-2020
- Lab-on-a-Chip Market Growth, 2015-2020
- Protein Microarray Market Growth, 2015-2020
- Other Microarray Market Growth, 2015-2020
- Microarray Sales by Geographic Region, 2015 (North America, Europe, Asia, ROW)
- DNA Microarray Market, Research vs. Clinical, 2015
- Lab-on-a-Chip Market, Research vs. Clinical, 2015
The report profiles companies involved in the microarrays market, including Illumina, Affymetrix, Agilent, and bioMerieux.
Key Topics Covered:
ONE: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
TWO: MARKET DYNAMICS
THREE: OVERVIEW OF MICROARRAYS
FIVE: DNA MICROARRAYS
SIX: DNA MICROARRAYS - HIGH GROWTH APPLICATIONS
SEVEN: PROTEIN MICROARRAYS
EIGHT: INTRODUCTION TO LAB-ON-A-CHIP TECHNOLOGY
NINE: MARKET ANALYSIS
TEN: COMPANY PROFILES
- Affymetrix, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Applied Microarrays, Inc.
- Ariosa Diagnostics, Inc. (A Roche Company)
- ArrayIt Corporation / Avant Diagnostics, Inc
- Aurora Life Sciences, LLC
- Avant Diagnostics, Inc. (formerly Arrayit Diagnostics, Inc.)
- Axela, Inc
- AXO Science
- AYOXXA Biosystems GmbH
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Caprion, Inc.
- CDI Laboratories
- Fluidigm Corporation
- GE Healthcare Life Sciences
- Enterprise Informatics
- InDevR, Inc.
- Luminex Corporation
- Nanosphere, Inc.
- Oxford Gene Technology
- PerkinElmer, Inc. (PE)
- Phalanx Biotech Group
- Sequenom, Inc
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- SomaLogic, Inc.
- SQI Diagnostics Inc.
- Theranostics Health Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- U.S Biomax, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d9d35q/the_world_market