STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
1 OCTOBER – 31 DECMEBER, 2015
- The Group’s net sales increased by 13 percent to SEK 152.6 million (135.3). Excluding currency effects, sales rose by 7 percent.
- The gross profit margin was 51.8 percent (54.1).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 14.6 million (3.6). · Profit after tax amounted to SEK 7.3 million (5.9).
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK 0.34 (0.18) and after dilution amounted to SEK 0.29 (0.18).
- Brand sales* (excluding VAT) decreased by 4 percent to SEK 330 million (343). Excluding currency effects, the decrease was 3 percent.
1 JANUARY – 31 DECEMBER, 2015
- The Group’s net sales increased by 7 percent to SEK 574.3 million (538.8). Excluding currency effects, sales were unchanged.
- The gross profit margin was 52.4 percent (52.9).
- Operating profit amounted to SEK 58.6 million (56.0).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 41.6 million (47.6).
- Earnings per share before dilution amounted to SEK 1.79 (1.94) and after dilution amounted to SEK 1.61 (1.94).
- The Board of Directors has decided to propose to the Annual General Meeting a distribution of SEK 2.00 (1.50) per share, totaling SEK 50.3 million (37.7).
- The comparative period in 2014 includes delayed shipments, which increased revenue by about SEK 25 million and operating profit by about SEK 12 million.
- Brand sales* (excluding VAT) increased by 1 percent to SEK 1,443 million (1,431). Excluding currency effects, brand sales were down 1 percent.
QUOTE FROM THE CEO
“In summing up 2015 we can report that Björn Borg improved all the key indicators in the business plan: retail sales, employee engagement, operating profit and revenue,” said CEO Henrik Bunge.
Björn Borg is required to make public the information in this interim report in accordance with the Securities Market Act. The information was released for publication on February 19, 2016 at 7:30 pm (CET).
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com