DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zrvkbr/iot_platforms) has announced the addition of the "IoT Platforms: Market Report 2015-2021 - Version 1" report to their offering.
This new forecast sees the IoT Platforms market growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 33% over the 2015-2021 forecast period, with annual revenue reaching $1.6 billion in 2021.
The new IoT Platform Report examines (expected) revenue of the IoT Platform market in greater detail across 10 vertical-industry segments and 7 regions with deep dives into North America, Europe and Asia.
The IoT platform market is an aggregation of innovative startups, as well as established firms such as global hardware manufacturers, enterprise software and mobility management companies.
To better understand the market players this report profiles 12 of the top IoT platform providers, estimates corresponding market share and outlines 90 other notable contenders. The new study also describes the top 5 trends affecting IoT platforms as the fast-growing market is being transformed by increasing M&A and funding activity.
- IoT Platform providers
- Application enablement platform vendors
- IoT solution companies
- Connected product industry suppliers
- Mobile network / Communication service operators
- System integrators
- OT/IT developers for the Internet of Things
- IoT Third-party vendors
- Regulatory and compliance agencies
The research report segments the IoT Platform market to the following submarkets:
By platform provider
- 15 leading platform provider companies
- 90 notable platform provider companies
- Smart Home
- Wearables (Non-health)
- Connected Car
- Connected Health
- Supply Chain
- North America
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Latin America
- Rest of World (RoW)
1. Industry Overview
2. IoT Platform Market Analysis
3. IoT Platform Companies: Strategies & Profiles
4. Innovation & Trends
5. Methodology & Definitions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zrvkbr/iot_platforms.