DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72296x/pancreatic_cancer) has announced the addition of the "Pancreatic Cancer Pipeline Highlights - 2016" report to their offering.
The latest report Pancreatic Cancer Pipeline Highlights 2016, provides most up-to-date information on key pipeline molecules in the global Pancreatic Cancer market. It covers emerging therapies for Pancreatic Cancer in active clinical development stages including early and late stage clinical trials. The pipeline data presented in this report helps executives for tracking competition, identifying partners, evaluating opportunities, formulating business development strategies, and executing in-licensing and out-licensing deals.
Clinical Trial Stages:
The report provides Pancreatic Cancer pipeline molecules by clinical trial stages including both early and late stage development - phase 3 clinical trials, phase 2 clinical trials, phase 1 clinical trials, preclinical research, and discovery stage.
Drug Mechanism Classes:
The report provides Pancreatic Cancer pipeline molecules by their dominant mechanism of action. This helps executives categorize molecules based on their drug class and also assess the strengths and weaknesses of compounds.
- The report provides Pancreatic Cancer pipeline molecules by the company.
Short-term Launch Highlights:
- Find out which Pancreatic Cancer pipeline products will be launched in the US and Ex-US till 2019.
- Pancreatic Cancer phase 3 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Pancreatic Cancer phase 2 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Pancreatic Cancer phase 1 clinical trial pipeline molecules
- Pancreatic Cancer preclinical research pipeline molecules
- Pancreatic Cancer discovery stage pipeline molecules
- Pancreatic Cancer pipeline molecules short-term launch highlights
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/72296x/pancreatic_cancer