DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hv4gpf/2015_high_net) has announced the addition of the "2015 High Net Worth Individual Consumer Report Singapore" report to their offering.
In 2015 the HNWI population of Asia Pacific surpassed that of North America, becoming the region with the largest number of HNWIs in the world1. This report examines four markets; USA, which still dominates all other markets in terms of the number of HNWIs for a single country; China, which has the fastest growth in the number of HNWIs and ranks 4th in the total number behind US, Japan and Germany; Singapore and Hong Kong, which have extremely high concentrations of HNWIs among the total population.
This report is based on findings from the Affluent Insights Luxury Study, fielded in May/June 2015.
A total of 101 High Net Worth Individuals (HNWI), with USD 1 million + in investable assets, were surveyed in Singapore for this report. All respondents also had an annual household income of at least SGD 135,000.
We are focusing on the HNWI's purchasing behaviour, motivations, media channels and brand preferences when it comes to purchasing premium and luxury products and services.
Key Topics Covered:
- Study Methodology and Content
- Summary of Key Findings
Section A: Luxury Perceptions and Purchase Behaviour
- The Definition of Luxury
- Influences in Luxury Purchases
- How Luxury is Bought
- Motivations for Buying Luxury
- Preferred Payment Mode for Luxury Online
- How Purchasing Luxury Online Affects Views on Brands
- Looking ahead for the next 12 Months
- Expectations from a Luxury Brand Website
- How Purchasing Luxury Makes One Feel
Section B: Luxury Category Spend and Brand Purchasing
- Purchasing of Categories in the Past 12 / Next 12 Months
- Share of Wallet for Categories in the Past 12 Months
- Premium/Luxury Fashion & Accessories Brands Purchased
- Premium/Luxury Watches Brands Purchased
- Jewellery Brands Purchased
- Car Brands Purchased
- Premium Alcohol Brands Purchased
- Financial Services Brands Transacted with
- Skincare Brands Purchased
- Makeup Brands Purchased
Section C: Right Media to Reach and Influence the Affluent
- Premium/luxury Watches
- Designer Clothing and Accessories
- Financial Services
Section D: Profiling and Demographics
- Number of International Trips by Purpose
- Sports Following
- Annual Household Income
- Age and Gender
- Civil Status
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hv4gpf/2015_high_net