ASHBURN, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--FCi Federal announced today that it has added seven key senior executives to its management team to support the Company’s continued growth in the government services industry and help steer the Company’s expansion into new markets.
The new additions are all seasoned veterans of the government services industry, averaging more than 20 years of experience apiece.
“We’ve recruited the best and brightest in legal, finance, technology, communications, and talent acquisition to join our executive ranks at a time of significant revenue growth for FCi Federal,” said Sharon Virts, founder and CEO of FCi Federal. “Our enhanced leadership team is also a testament to the Company’s rise as one of the nation’s leading government services contractors, particularly for the Department of Homeland Security’s U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.”
FCi Federal, last year, was named one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine. The Company was also recently recognized as one of the 100 Biggest Private Companies by the Washington Business Journal with nearly $110 million in revenue in 2014.
The expanded executive team includes:
- Jeffrey Leong, Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Leong, bringing more than 20 years of experience in government contracting, will be responsible for all finance functions, including tax, accounting, budgeting and forecasting, invoicing, pricing and compliance. A U.S. Air Force veteran, Mr. Leong was most recently chief financial officer for a unit of Northrop Grumman, the global aerospace and defense giant.
- Claude Goddard, General Counsel. As FCi Federal’s first General Counsel, Mr. Goddard will provide legal counsel on key matters affecting the financial and business operations of FCi Federal as well as provide advice to Company executives concerning legal and business risks. He will also act as FCi Federal’s Chief Compliance Officer for Foreign Corrupt Practices Act training and compliance matters. Mr. Goddard has practiced in the field of government contracts for nearly 30 years, most recently as a Senior Partner at Polsinelli PC, an AmLaw 100 law firm. He has represented FCi Federal as outside counsel since 2002.
- Michael Mikuta, Vice President of Technology and Innovation. Mr. Mikuta will be responsible for overseeing and delivering technology solutions that support the Company’s business operations and market position. He brings to the position 25 years of experience delivering strategy innovation and technology in the government and commercial market spaces. Mr. Mikuta’s background covers the spectrum from enterprise and mobile software development, information visualization and big data analytics to business process engineering applied innovation delivery.
- Alicia Mallaney, Vice President, Talent Acquisition. Ms. Mallaney will spearhead FCi Federal’s efforts to attract best-in-class talent. She has more than 20 years of experience in professional recruitment and human resources management. Ms. Mallaney was most recently Director of Talent Acquisition at the Harris Corporation, an advanced technology engineering and manufacturing company.
- Sean Wilson, Vice President, Human Capital. Mr. Wilson will provide strategic leadership and direction to maximize employee engagement and contribution. A seasoned human resources executive for nearly 20 years, Mr. Wilson most recently served as Senior Vice President of Human Resources for Information Management Consultants, Inc. where he helped facilitate the successful acquisition of the company.
- Sheila S. Blackwell, Vice President of Communications. Ms. Blackwell has broad leadership experience and a 20-plus year track record as a Communications & Marketing professional in the technology, government services and media industries. As the Vice President of Communications she will lead media relations, marketing communications, internal and corporate communications. Previously, Ms. Blackwell served as Chief Communications Officer for Decision Sciences, a technology company offering advanced threat detection and security systems to governments around the world.
- Dawn Lewandowski, Vice President, Learning and Development. Ms. Lewandowski will oversee the design, development and execution of both quality and training programs throughout FCi Federal to meet customer requirements and enhance employee development. This will include quality control and training consistency across all customer programs. Ms. Lewandowski brings more than 25 years’ experience in government contracting and numerous certifications including Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Federal Records Manager and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. Prior to FCi Federal, she served as Vice President of Civilian Programs supporting federal customers in the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services and Veterans Affairs.
About FCi Federal
Operating in more than 40 states and territories, FCi Federal is one of the fastest growing government services firms in the industry providing a wide range of managed professional, administrative and technical services to federal agencies. With 24 years of experience in the Federal market, FCi Federal brings depth and breadth of resources and engaged leadership to manage complex Government programs, ranging from operating large production centers to providing integrated mission support services for geographically distributed operations. The company’s nearly 5,000 employees put their core expertise in program management support, records management, adjudication support, fraud detection and other administrative support services to work in ways that routinely outperform expectations. More information about FCi Federal can be found at www.fcifederal.com.