DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9tqhc9/global_disposable) has announced the addition of the "Global Disposable Plastic Blood Bag Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2020 - Industry Insights by Type, and by End-User" report to their offering.
The global disposable plastic blood bag market accounted for $286.5 million in 2014, and it is expected to grow with a CAGR of 9.2% during 2015-2020
The single disposable plastic blood bag segment dominated the market with about 75% share in 2014. Among end-user, hospital is the largest and fastest growing segment in the disposable plastic blood bag market.
Disposable plastic blood bag market is escalating with high growth rate due to due to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and growing aging population. In addition, rising initiatives undertaken by government associations to boost awareness about blood donations and advanced features of disposable plastic blood bags are also supporting to the growth of this market.
Disposable plastic blood bags are bio-medical devices which are used in the collection and transportation of human blood. In addition, disposable plastic blood bags also help in the separation of blood components, such as platelets, plasma and cryoprecipitate, that are used to treat a range of blood disorders. These bags consist of a single pouch or multiple pouches connected with tubes, needles, and clamps that help in the collection of blood and blood components. Disposable plastic blood bags have completely replaced glass bottles for collection and transportation of blood. This is due to excessive cleaning and autoclaving requirements of glass bottles.
The key companies operating in the global disposable plastic Blood bag market include
- AdvaCare Pharma
- Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- Genesis BPS
- Grifols International S.A.
- Haemonetics Corporation
- JMS Co., Ltd.
- Kawasumi Laboratories, Inc.
- Neomedic Limited
- Nigale Biomedical Inc. of Sichuan Province Corporation
- SURU International Pvt. Ltd.
- Shandong Weigao Group Medical Polymer Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Transfusion Technology Co., Ltd.
- TERUMO CORPORATION
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Outlook
4. Global Disposable Plastic Blood Bag Market Size and Forecast (2014 - 2020)
5. Disposable Plastic Blood Bag Market Breakdown by Type
6. Disposable Plastic Blood Bag Market Breakdown by End-User
7. Disposable Plastic Blood Bag Market Breakdown by Geography
8. Competitive Positioning and Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9tqhc9/global_disposable