HUDDINGE, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Karo Bio AB: (STO:KARO)
THE FULL YEAR AND THE FOURTH QUARTER
· Net sales increased to MSEK 69.1 (30.1), whereof the fourth quarter MSEK 57.4 (8.1)
· Net loss was MSEK -78.2 (-59.3), whereof the fourth quarter MSEK -24.7 (-21.8)
· Loss per share was SEK-1.57 (-1.60), whereof the fourth quarter SEK -0.49 (-0.59)
· Cash flow from operating activities was MSEK 73.8 (-46.3), whereof the fourth quarter MSEK 120.5 (-10.7)
· Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period totalled MSEK 76.4 (51.6)
· Acquisition of the companies Tanomed AB, Apropharm AS/DNE Sverige AB, Swereco Group and MedCore AB and the brand Allevo.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE REPORTING PERIOD
· The Board of Directors proposes a rights issue of approx. MSEK 250. Underwriting agreements have been obtained for 100 per cent of the issue, of which Chairman Anders Lönner underwrites over 97 per cent.
· The Board of Directors proposes that the parent company changes name to Karo Pharma AB
CONFERENCE CALL / AUDIOCAST TODAY AT 10.00 A.M. CET
A presentation of the report (in Swedish) will take place today at 10 a.m. The presentation and slides are available through the corporate website www.karobio.se or by telephone +468 56 642 701. Questions may be submitted over the internet or by the telephone.
ABOUT KARO BIO
Karo Bio is a healthcare company that develops and markets products to pharmacies and directly to healthcare providers. The share is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. The information in this report is such that Karo Bio is required to disclose under the Swedish Securities Market Act.
The information was disclosed on February 12, 2016 at 8.30 a.m. CET.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com