LAHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Fourth quarter (1 October - 31 December 2015)
· Net sales for the quarter were MSEK 151 (84).
· The operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) was MSEK 85 (88) before and MSEK 48 (86) after non-recurring items. Non-recurring items were MSEK -37, of which MSEK -32 refers to impairment in associates in the third quarter that was fully recognised in the consolidated financial statements only in the fourth quarter while MSEK -5 is attributable to costs in connection with a reorganisation.
· Earnings before tax were MSEK 33 (29) before and MSEK -4 (26) after non-recurring items.
· The loss after tax was MSEK -4 (20), which corresponds to SEK -0.11 (0.60) per share after non-recurring items.
· Total power production was 228 (209) GWh, of which 125 (126) GWh refers to the Own Wind Power Operations segment and 103 (83) GWh to Co-owned Wind Power Operations.
· Average income in Own Wind Power Operations was SEK 518 (589) per MWh, of which SEK 340 (388) per MWh refers to electricity and SEK 178 (200) per MWh to electricity certificates.
· The Brotorp wind farm was completed for BlackRock and settlement will take place in Q1 2016.
· The terms and conditions for the sale of the Ryssbol wind farm to KumBro Vind AB were met and construction began.
Full year (1 January – 31 December 2015)
· A decision was made to write down the Company’s assets related to Own and Co-owned Wind Power Operations as well as Wind Power Development by MSEK -190, of which MSEK -39 had an impact on the operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA). The Company made provisions of MSEK -6 for accounts receivable and provisions of MSEK -12 for an increase in property tax for wind power. The Company also recognised costs of MSEK -5 relating to a reorganisation, bringing total non-recurring items affecting earnings for the year to MSEK -213.
· Net sales for the period were MSEK 487 (258).
· The operating profit before depreciation (EBITDA) was MSEK 255 (199) before and MSEK 193 (197) after non-recurring items.
· Earnings before tax were MSEK 49 (-21) before and MSEK -164 (-24) after non-recurring items.
· The loss after tax was MSEK -156 (-25), or SEK -4.67 (-0.75) per share.
· Total power production was 774 (650) GWh, of which 442 (401) GWh refers to the Own Wind Power Operations segment and 332 (249) GWh to Co-owned Wind Power Operations.
· Average income in Own Wind Power Operations was SEK 505 (611) per MWh, of which SEK 340 (396) per MWh refers to electricity and SEK 165 (215) per MWh to electricity certificates.
Halmstad 12 February, 2016 ARISE AB (publ)
The information contained herein constitutes information which Arise AB is legally required to publish under the Swedish Securities Market Act (2007:528) and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act (1991:980). The information was released for publication at 08.00 a.m. on 12 February 2016.
Arise is one of Sweden´s leading wind power companies, with the business concept to develop, build and manage onshore wind farms for its own account and on behalf of investors. The company is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com