CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Last week, Google announced that Google Search Appliance, its first business-focused product, is retiring. With so much buzz and speculation surrounding when and how customers will migrate off the technology, Hawk Search, a provider of e-commerce site search solutions, has the robust capabilities to help Google Search users duplicate their company’s current environment with ease and seamless transition. To make the migration cost-effective as well as seamless, Hawk Search is waiving the implementation fee and offering the first month of service at no charge for customers who upgrade from Google Search Appliance to Hawk Search when they sign up for at least a one year contract.
With deep site search experience since 2002 and over 350 site search customers, the Hawk Search enterprise search solution sets itself apart from other enterprise search platforms with these key features that come standard, including:
- Intelligent Search—Deliver effective search results with technology that tracks, analyzes, learns, and personalizes in real-time
- Flexible Auto Complete—Suggest search terms based on popular categories, popular search phrases, and content
- Agile Navigation—Refine results with refinements driven off your metadata and attributes
- Dynamic Landing Pages—Build landing pages with dynamic, fresh content to extend your content marketing reach
- Dashboard Analytics—Focused insights that can improve how Hawk Search works
- SaaS or On-Premise—Designed to offer infrastructure choices for your environment
For e-commerce companies needing e-commerce site search, additional built-in functionality can also consolidate features from your existing vendors:
- Full E-Merchandising Suite—Take full control over your customer’s experience
- Predictive Product Recommendations—1:1 merchandising driven by cutting-edge machine-learning strategies
- SEO Impact—Expose long-tail keywords through unique and relevant landing pages based on your product attributes and popular search terms
“Stability in technology choices is integral to the success of any business. We understand that all too well because we’ve seen many solutions come and go over time. Switching a technology investment can seem daunting, but with Hawk Search, support is constant,” says Paul Matker, Hawk Search CEO. “I’m confident our team of experts can help a company move forward with the certainty that a company’s site search is taken care of—now and into the future.”
About Hawk Search
Hawk Search is a company that delivers a scalable and flexible software solution that provides intelligent site search, predictive recommendations and more. Powering over 350 sites, Hawk Search is revitalizing the site search arena by driving an effective website experience with technology full e-merchandising suite. Headquartered in Chicago, Ill., Hawk Search has a rich history in the enterprise search and e-merchandising markets. For more information, visit www.hawksearch.com.