PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ServiceRocket, a customer success company that drives software adoption in enterprises through training, support and services, announced today its second-annual Business of Customer Education Conference, to be held on February 25, 2016 at Palo Alto’s Garden Court Hotel, sponsored by Kryterion and Swipe Market. The Business of Customer Education Conference brings together Customer Training Leaders to share knowledge, discuss lessons learned, and pave a vision for the future of customer education.
Who Should Attend
You should attend this conference if you manage a training business as a P/L or even as a cost recovery model. VPs/Directors of education services, heads of customer training, and/or anyone who aspires to these roles. Even if you do not manage a P/L, if you are responsible for training, educating, or otherwise getting customers up-to-speed on your software products, you should attend.
You know who you are:
- VPs of customer success and professional services
- Customer success managers
- Training managers
- Instructional designers
If you want to:
- Sharpen your Saw: Take an afternoon away from the action of your office and spend some quality time thinking strategically about your training function. That’s a great use of time, right?
- Get new ideas from industry experts, ServiceRocket customers, and fellow software training professionals.
- Spend an afternoon and evening at the Garden Court Hotel in Downtown Palo Alto; a beautiful location for a conference.
Tickets are now available for The Business of Customer Education Conference. Register here: http://bit.ly/1TdpcjH
ServiceRocket is a Palo Alto-based software company with offices in Australia, Malaysia, Chile and the United States. We ensure enterprises and users successfully incorporate software into their businesses and lives – so they use it, love it and do more. Through training, support and utilization, ServiceRocket creates long-lasting, loyal relationships between software companies, enterprises and their software by delivering these elements to enable customer success.