MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--FusionOps, the provider of the supply chain intelligence cloud, announced a record year for business growth and innovation across all aspects of the company’s operations. FusionOps posted 2.5 times annual recurring revenue (ARR) growth for year ending 2015 compared to 2014 and an impressive surge in usage with 123% increase YOY, coming from both existing and new customers relying on the supply chain intelligence cloud to make critical decisions about their business operations.
“2015 was a hyper-growth year for us as we continued to expand worldwide and accelerate our innovation efforts to improve our customers’ businesses,” said Gary Meyers, CEO of FusionOps. “A true testament of FusionOps’ value and success is the growing reputation we have for being the single source of truth for our customers to make fast, critical decisions that improve their supply chain, and ultimately, corporate financial performance."
Strong, Growing Business for Supply Chain Intelligence
- Revenue: Annual recurring revenue was up 2.5 times for 2015 over 2014. The revenue was strong from both new customer acquisition as well as growth from existing customers.
- User and Platform Growth: FusionOps users grew 79% YOY, and platform usage soared 123% in 2015 with the FusionOps Supply Chain Intelligence Cloud being deployed by both new customers, as well as seeing strong growth among existing customers.
- Employees: FusionOps reported employee growth of 67% YOY to keep pace with growing demand for its cloud solution. The company hired top talent in development, customer success, sales and marketing, and data science. New hires included CFO, Travis Adlman, VP Sales, Chris Bernhoft, VP Product Management, Krishna Venkatraman, and other technology experts.
- New Offices: FusionOps expanded its global footprint with a new development center in Pune, India. Recognized as a fast-growing technology hub, Pune is home to some of the most innovative companies focused on harnessing the cloud and Big Data for business value.
“We are entering 2016 with incredible momentum following strong performance over the past two years,” said Travis Adlman, FusionOps CFO. “The investments the company has made in technology, talent, and services set us up to continue on this impressive trajectory and, most importantly, to meet the demands of our growing customer base.”
New Product Innovations Advanced FusionOps Supply Chain Intelligence Cloud
Propelled by the need for supply chain intelligence transformed from many sources of raw data – e.g., a company’s existing ERP, finance, sales and marketing systems – FusionOps released a record number of new features and integrations in 2015:
- Data Science: FusionOps introduced predictive analytics that embeds advanced data science based on the most advanced statistical models and machine learning techniques. FusionOps is the only platform that seamlessly combines descriptive, diagnostic, and predictive capabilities on-demand, providing business users insights they can trust to make informed decisions about the supply chain.
- Open Platform: FusionOps released two new APIs, giving IT teams and application developers the flexibility to embed FusionOps’ supply chain intelligence seamlessly into their existing IT landscape. By using these new APIs, developers save time and effort by leveraging pre-integrated, correlated, and harmonized supply chain information from a single trusted source.
- Integrations: FusionOps announced new integrations with popular enterprise applications: SAP® Advanced Planning & Optimization (APO), JDA Software, Oracle JD Edwards and Salesforce.com. Customers can use FusionOps’ Data API to quickly integrate supply chain intelligence into enterprise applications, mobile apps, and Hadoop data lakes.
- Vertical Markets: FusionOps introduced two powerful new analytics suites designed specifically for the pharmaceutical and retail industry.
“The extraordinary number of new features and functionality released in 2015 demonstrates how our open intelligence cloud improves time to value and business agility in a way traditional analytics and DIY business intelligence tools cannot,” said Shariq Mansoor, Founder and CTO of FusionOps. “I am incredibly proud of the work our development teams are doing to ensure FusionOps is the most reliable source of information for customers to be more responsive to the trends and opportunities their businesses face.”
Awards for FusionOps’ Cloud Innovation and Supply Chain Expertise
FusionOps was honored by the industry for its innovation and business value in 2015. The company and its leadership took home a number of awards, including: Best Cloud Business Intelligence and Analytics finalist, Supply Chain “Pros to Know,” AlwaysOn Global 250 list for 2015, and Supply and Demand Chain Executive’s Top 100 for the impact the company has had on Columbia Sportswear.
- Meet FusionOps customers
- Tweet: @FusionOps reports another record year, propelled by growing demand for supply chain intelligence
- Connect with FusionOps on LinkedIn
- Visit us: www.fusionops.com
Thousands of users worldwide rely on the FusionOps supply chain intelligence cloud as the trusted source for getting actionable knowledge about their supply chain. FusionOps provides what no other vendor on the planet can: an advanced cloud platform, embedded data science that puts advanced analytics in the hands of business users, and pre-built supply chain models specific to the supply chain that accelerate time to value.