DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j2j69f/global_dry_type) has announced the addition of the "Global Dry Type Transformer Market - Growth Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
The dry type transformers market is underpinned by the increasing demand for energy, reduction of fire hazards, and need to adopt safe methods to distribute electricity for residential and commercial use.
Besides, there is no fire protection requirement for dry type transformers, thereby making it environmentally safe. On the Flipside, lack of investments by the government towards grid stability is likely to inhibit the development of the Dry type transformers market.
Asia Pacific dominates the global dry type transformers market followed by North America and Europe. Increasing investments in the transmission and distribution networks in countries like India and China. Countries in the Middle East and Africa region like Iran and Saudi Arabia are also investing in the expansion and restructuring of power grids, which increases the growth prospects for the Dry Type Transformer Market.
- ABB Ltd.
- Eaton Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Crompton Greaves
- Hammond Power Solutions
- Voltamp Transformers
- Schneider Electric
- Tbea Transformer Industrial Group
- General Electrical
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Key Inferences
5. Market Overview and Industry Trends
6. Drivers, Restraints and Opportunities
7. Global Dry Type Transformers Market, Value Chain Analysis
8. Global Dry Type Transformers Market, By Region
9. Global Dry Type Transformers Market, By Technology
10. Global Dry Type Transformer Market By End Phase
11. Global Dry Type Transformers Market by Application
12. Global Dry Type Transformers Market by Voltages
13. Key Company Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j2j69f/global_dry_type