DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mq2q82/global_lubricants) has announced the addition of the "Global Lubricants Market Size, Share, Development, Growth and Demand Forecast to 2020 - Industry Insights by Product (Mineral, Synthetic, Bio-Based), by Application (Industrial, Automotive, Grease, Others)" report to their offering.
The global lubricants market was valued at $88,230.8 million in 2014, and it is expected to grow with a CAGR of 2.6% during 2015-2020. Geographically, the Asia-Pacific market accounted for the largest share in the global lubricants market in 2014. The greatest future opportunities for lubricants market players are Brazil, China and India.
Key Topics Covered:
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
- Uncovers potential demands in the market
- Porter analysis identifies competitive forces within the market
- Provides information on the historical and current market size and the future potential of the market
- Provides sizes of key regional markets using yardsticks of processes, segments, products, end user and technology, etc (as applicable)
- Highlights the competitive scenario of the market, major competitors, market share, benchmarking, investments and merger acquisitions
- BP p.l.c.
- Chevron Corporation
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Fuchs Petrolub SE
- Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd.
- LUKOIL oil company
- PetroChina Co. Ltd.
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- TOTAL S.A.
1. Research Scope & Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Outlook
4. Global Market Size and Forecast (2011 - 2020)
5. Lubricants Market Breakdown by Geography
6. Competitive Analysis
7. Company Profiles and Strategic Developments
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mq2q82/global_lubricants