DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qrx6jq/the_future_of) has announced the addition of the "The Future of Smart Manufacturing: Patent Analysis and Vendors' Deployment" report to their offering.
Smart manufacturing is an advanced manufacturing system that incorporates functions of sensing, analysis, control, and decision-making. Information and communication technologies pertaining to smart manufacturing include cloud computing, network transmission, AI (Artificial Intelligence), control systems, and sensors.
This report provides an overview of smart manufacturing technologies and examines strategic and patent deployment of established players in the industry. Also included are R&D intensity ranking of 20 major assignees.
List of Topics
- Introduction of the patent mining procedure and distribution by country, by sector, and by field, of the 2,288 smart manufacturing patents identified by the use of data mining technique; also included are 20 selected assignees' R&D intensity and their patent deployments.
- A brief examination of deployment strategies of major assignees, including National Instruments, Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Schneider Automation, Cognex.
Key Topics Covered:
1. What is Smart Manufacturing?
2. Patent Mining
3. Data Analysis
3.1 Patent Distribution by Country
3.2 Patent Distribution by Sector and by Field
3.3 Key Technologies & Applications
3.4 Relative R&D Intensity
4. Deployment Strategies of Major Assignees
4.1 International Assignees' Patent Deployments
4.2 Profiles of Major International Assignees
4.2.1 National Instruments
4.2.2 Rockwell Automation
4.2.4 Schneider Automation
4.3 Taiwanese Assignees' Patent Deployments
Vendors' Patent Deployment Focuses on Computer Technology, Control, and Measurement
Smart Manufacturing Key Technologies Owned by US and German Companies
Glossary of Terms
List of Companies
- Applied Instrument Technologies
- Delta Electronics
- Denso Robotics
- Evalue Technology
- General Electric
- Hiwin Technologies
- Inotera Memories
- Invensys Systems
- Jacobs Automation
- Join Yiuh Industry
- Marson Technology
- National Instruments
- National Tsing Hua University
- Pegatron Corporation
- Quanta Computer
- RDC Semiconductor
- Rockwell Automation
- Schneider Automation
- Shu-Te University
- Sprint Communications
- Sun Microsystems
- Sunix Co.
- Yokogawa Electri
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qrx6jq/the_future_of