DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j3q8mt/israel_tyre) has announced the addition of the "Israel Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
According to the report, Israel Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020", the country's tyre market is projected to surpass US$ 589 million by 2020. Passenger car tyre and light commercial vehicle tyre segments cumulatively captured a market share of more than 80% in 2014. Alliance Tyre is the only domestic tyre manufacturing company in the country, with various major global tyre players like Michelin, Toyo, Hankook, Bridgestone, etc., operating through the import route in Israel.
With a population of 8.21 million as of 2014, Israel is a densely populated country located near the eastern shore of the Mediterranean Sea. In 2014, the country had a high motorization rate (passenger cars and commercial vehicles) of more than 360 vehicles per 1,000 people. Major factors driving tyre market in Israel include increasing automobile sales, expanding vehicle fleet, favorable government policies like low interest rates and continuing economic growth in the country. The country's vehicle fleet is dominated by passenger cars, followed by the commercial vehicles. Consequently, the passenger car tyre segment has a major share in the country's tyre market, and it is anticipated that the dominance of passenger car tyre segment will continue in the coming years.
Israel Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in Israel:
- Israel Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Passenger Car Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Off-The-Road (OTR) Tyres, Medium and Heavy Commercial Tyres & Two-Wheeler Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Market Trends & Developments
- Increasing Penetration of Chinese Tyres
- Growing Retread Tyre Market
- Rising Automobile Sales
- Increasing Online Tyre Sales
- Fluctuating Import Scenario
- Alliance Tire Company Ltd.
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Giti Tire Pte. Ltd.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- Hankook Tire Co. Ltd.
- Michelin SCA
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Shandong Hengfeng Rubber & Plastic Co., Ltd.
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd.
- Toyo Tire & Rubber Co., Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j3q8mt/israel_tyre