DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7g5g4m/global_digital) has announced the addition of the "Global Digital Asset Management Market" report to their offering.
This study is an analysis of the global digital asset management market. The market is expected to have a very high growth potential but not as a stand-alone solution. These solutions will be integrated into other complementary ecosystems that will help push demand to new levels. This study discusses two segments - Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and Media & Entertainment (M&E).
The regional forecast spans North America and Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and the Asia-Pacific markets. Apart from market drivers and restraints, the research also provides forecasts for global and regional revenues as well as a vertical analysis and competitive landscape. The base year is 2015 and the study period is from 2013 to 2022.
- It provides a platform for traditionally soiled systems to integrate with and provide a collaborative workflow environment for different knowledge workers to seamlessly work on content creation, management, repurposing and delivery.
- DAM can be provided through installed deployments or through the cloud with ingest and indexing capabilities at one end of the value chain; core digital asset and metadata management solutions in the middle; and digital delivery systems and services at the other end.
- Products that come within the scope of the DAM space are used in the management of both static and time-based digital content, including audio, video, graphics, CAD files, images, medical imaging, print layouts, animation, text files, presentations, and spreadsheets - essentially all sorts of content.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints-Total Digital Asset Management Market
4. Forecast-Total Digital Asset Management Market
5. Trends-Total Digital Asset Management Market
6. Market Share and Competitive Analysis- Total Digital Asset Management Market
7. Digital Asset Management Enterprise Segment Breakdown
8. Media Asset Management Media and Entertainment (M&E) Segment Breakdown
9. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7g5g4m/global_digital