DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9k2dcb/influenza_a) has announced the addition of the "Influenza A Infections-Pipeline Insights, 2016" report to their offering.
Influenza A Infections-Pipeline Insights, 2016 provides in depth insights on the pipeline drugs and their development activities around the Influenza A Infections. The report covers the product profiles in various stages of development including Discovery, Pre-clinical, IND, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and Preregistration.
Report covers the product clinical trials information and other development activities including technology, licensing, collaborations, acquisitions, fundings, patent and USFDA & EMA designations details.
The report also provides detailed information on the discontinued and dormant drugs that have gone inactive over the years for Influenza A Infections.
The report also assesses the Influenza A Infections therapeutics by Monotherapy, Combination products, molecule type and Route of Administration.
- The report provides competitive pipeline landscape of Influenza A Infections
- The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the Influenza A Infections pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Influenza A Infections and also provide company profiling
- The report also gives the information of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from preregistration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
Key Topics Covered:
- Influenza A Infections Overview
- Influenza A Infections Pipeline Therapeutics
- Influenza A Infections Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Influenza A Infections Filed and Phase III Products
- Comparative Analysis
- Influenza A Infections Phase II Products
- Influenza A Infections Phase I and IND Filed Products
- Influenza A Infections Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
- Influenza A Infections - Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Monotherapy Products
- Assessment by Combination Products
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Influenza A Infections - Discontinued Products
- Influenza A Infections - Dormant Products
- Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development for Influenza A Infections
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9k2dcb/influenza_a