DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4qvlvj/mumpspipeline) has announced the addition of the "Mumps-Pipeline Insights, 2016" report to their offering.
Mumps-Pipeline Insights, 2016 provides in depth insights on the pipeline drugs and their development activities around the Mumps. The report covers the product profiles in various stages of development including Discovery, Pre-clinical, IND, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and Preregistration.
Report covers the product clinical trials information and other development activities including technology, licensing, collaborations, acquisitions, fundings, patent and USFDA & EMA designations details.
The report also provides detailed information on the discontinued and dormant drugs that have gone inactive over the years for Mumps.
The report also assesses the Mumps therapeutics by Monotherapy, Combination products, molecule type and Route of Administration.
- The report provides competitive pipeline landscape of Mumps
- The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the Mumps pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Mumps and also provide company profiling
- The report also gives the information of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from preregistration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
Key Topics Covered:
- Mumps Overview
- Mumps Pipeline Therapeutics
- Mumps Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Mumps Filed and Phase III Products
- Comparative Analysis
- Mumps Phase II Products
- Mumps Phase I and IND Filed Products
- Mumps Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
- Mumps - Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Monotherapy Products
- Assessment by Combination Products
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Mumps - Discontinued Products
- Mumps - Dormant Products
- Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development for Mumps
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4qvlvj/mumpspipeline