DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jtc2v/refractory) has announced the addition of the "Refractory Leukemia-Pipeline Insights, 2016" report to their offering.
Refractory Leukemia-Pipeline Insights, 2016 provides in depth insights on the pipeline drugs and their development activities around the Refractory Leukemia. The report covers the product profiles in various stages of development including Discovery, Pre-clinical, IND, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and Preregistration.
Report covers the product clinical trials information and other development activities including technology, licensing, collaborations, acquisitions, fundings, patent and USFDA & EMA designations details.
The report also provides detailed information on the discontinued and dormant drugs that have gone inactive over the years for Refractory Leukemia.
The report also assesses the Refractory Leukemia therapeutics by Monotherapy, Combination products, molecule type and Route of Administration.
- The report provides competitive pipeline landscape of Refractory Leukemia
- The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the Refractory Leukemia pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Refractory Leukemia and also provide company profiling
- The report also gives the information of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from preregistration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
Key Topics Covered:
- Refractory Leukemia Overview
- Refractory Leukemia Pipeline Therapeutics
- Refractory Leukemia Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Refractory Leukemia Filed and Phase III Products
- Comparative Analysis
- Refractory Leukemia Phase II Products
- Refractory Leukemia Phase I and IND Filed Products
- Refractory Leukemia Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
- Refractory Leukemia - Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Monotherapy Products
- Assessment by Combination Products
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Refractory Leukemia - Discontinued Products
- Refractory Leukemia - Dormant Products
- Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development for Refractory Leukemia
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3jtc2v/refractory