DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6234h6/south_africa) has announced the addition of the "South Africa Digital TV Forecasts" report to their offering.
Bureaucratic muddling has hampered digital TV progress in South Africa. DTT rollout has been delayed many times, although this is finally about to change. Furthermore, pay TV license awards have failed to curb MultiChoice's dominance.
Published in January 2016, the nine-page PDF and excel report comprises:
- Eight-page Digital TV Briefing PDF;
- One-page excel Digital TV Forecasts (see next pages);
- Four tables.
Forecasts (2010-2021) contain the following detail:
- TV households (000)
- Digital cable subs/TV HH
- Stand-alone digital cable subs (000)
- Revenues (US$ million)
- Stand-alone IPTV revenues
- Satellite TV subscription revenues
- DTT subscription revs
- Subscription revenues
- Average Revenue Per User (ARPU - US$)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6234h6/south_africa