DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xhkcz3/housing) has announced the addition of the "Housing Associations Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis" report to their offering.
The 11th edition of the 'Housing Associations Market Report - UK 2016-2020 Analysis' represents a unique, up to date review of the market and its development. The report provides a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the Private Registered Providers (more generally known as housing associations) market focusing on market size and trends, housing mix, new development pipelines and future prospects.
Key sections covered:
- Review of the UK social housing market - local authority and housing association sectors - size, structure, growth, political issues, future trends.
- Identification of major housing associations - England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- New build - review of AHP programmes - future prospects.
- Repair, maintenance and improvement (RMI) - expenditure levels, activity, trends and forecasts.
- Future prospects - funding, changing roles of HA's and local authorities, stock transfer, public/private funding, new build programmes.
Key Topics Covered
2. Summary and Future Prospects
3. Social Housing in the UK
4. Housing Associations Market
5. Housing Association Activities
6. Key Housing Associations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xhkcz3/housing