DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w97stm/global_smart) has announced the addition of the "Global Smart Labels Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
Global Smart Labels Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.65% during the forecasted period (2014-2019).
The report has been prepared based on in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, APAC, and EMEA; it also covers the landscape of the global smart labels market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The report highlights rapid urbanization and the increase in the disposable income of the global population as the key drivers in the market for smart labels. It lists the major end-user industries as:
It expects the growth in the retail and logistics industries to propel market growth. Smart labels make packaging more appealing and informative in terms of content and shipping details on packaged goods. Further, the report states that increasing competition among vendors might also lead to the production of low-quality products, thus affecting the growth of the global smart labels market during the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Avery Dennison
- CCL Industries
- Invengo Information Technology
- Institute Smartrac
Other Prominent Vendors:
- Advantech US
- Antiope Associates
- Checkpoint Systems
- Frontier Label
- Genitop Research
- Herbert Retail
- ILID Invengo Information Technology
- METRA BLANSKO
- Mirador Marketing
- Muhlbauer Holding
- Sato Holdings
- Teraoka Seiko
- Thin Film Electronics Asa
- TOSHIBA Global Commerce Solutions
- UNO ESL
- Zebra Technologies
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by End-Users
08. Market Segmentation by Type
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w97stm/global_smart